Acratech’s Video Ballhead is a sturdy, lightweight tripod head that functions as a fluid dampened pan and tilt head for video, with all of the range of motion you need from a still photography ballhead.
It can even act as a long lens head, or a panoramic head.
With this ballhead you can shoot video and still on the same lightweight tripod you use for still photography.
The perfect all-in-one solution for the landscape photographer-videographer who wants to travel light.
Watch the video below from Acratech for full features and uses.
Video Ballhead Features:
- Weighs 1.5lb (0.68kg)
- Works as a Video Head, Still Photography Ballhead, Long Lens Head, and a Panoramic Head.
- Fully adjustable ball tension control
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16)
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Ball will not shift once tightened
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release plates
- Removable video handle
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract dirt and debris
- Laser engraved dual degree markings
- Large easy to read 15mm bull’s eye levels
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium and stainless steel
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose or fall off
- Made in the USA
- 10 year warranty