The Acratech Levelling Base is used between your tripod and your ballhead, tripod head, panorama head or video head. It quickly and easily levels the bottom of your head to produce accurate and properly aligned images for panoramas, landscape or architectural photography.
It is sturdy and light weight and weighs only 1/2 lb (.24kg) and it is available for both 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 tripod heads.
Standard Levelling Base Features:
- Weighs 1/2 lb (.24kg).
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4 kg).
- Allows 10 degrees of movement in any direction.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Fits all standard (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Fits all standard 3/8-16 tripod heads (1/4-20 model available soon).
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ball will not shift when tightened.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Smooth knob action for easy and secure positioning.
- Precision bulls eye level for accurate positioning.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Low profile design, only 1.77” tall (not including stud).
- Patent pending.