The Acratech large diameter levelling base has the same base diameter bottom 2.375” (60mm) as the standard levelling base.
However the diameter of the top is 2.90 (74mm).
It is designed to work well with many other manufacturers larger ballheads and video heads.
Large Levelling Base Features:
- Weighs 5/8 lb (.27kg).
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4 kg).
- Allows 10 degrees of movement in any direction.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Beautiful satin black anodised finish.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 threads).
- Fits all standard 3/8-16 an 1/4-20 tripod heads.
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ball will not shift once tightened.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Smooth knob action for easy and secure positioning.
- Precision bulls eye level for accurate positioning.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Low profile design, only 1.80” tall (not including stud).