The GimPro Pano Head delivers stability and versatility in a low slung package
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the GimPro Door Mount but is not limited to that function
- Six precision, sealed, no maintenance ball bearings allow for smooth pan and tilt
- Quick height adjustment made easy
- Black or silver anodised aluminium for strength, scratch resistance
- The capacity to handle all telephoto lenses, including Nikon’s and Canon’s 800 mm lenses
- Easy to disassemble for compact packing and travel
- Maintenance-free; no lubrication needed
- Individual parts are mechanically fixed together with no welding done on any part of the unit
- All the components are assembled with special joints and high grade stainless steel screws
- Lock and drag knobs allow for greater comfort and more controlled pan and tilt.
- All machine grade Aluminium construction with no plastic or rubber that can break or deteriorate
- All knobs are captive, so nothing can get lost.
Single Panohead Specifications