The GimPro double pano head can be used in a wide variety of situations, wildlife, nature, sports, birds, motor or horse racing, aircraft, news events and more.
It allows you to have two cameras mounted side by side on one head, they can then have different focal length lenses, swapping from one to the other takes seconds.
Your valuable gear doesn’t have to be laid down by your side as you change over and you’re less likely to miss a shot while you swap !
- Five precision, sealed, no maintenance ball bearings allow for smooth pan and tilt
- Quick height adjustment made easy
- Black or silver anodised aluminium for strength, scratch resistance
- The capacity to handle all telephoto lenses, including Nikon’s and Canon’s 800 mm lenses
- Easy to disassemble for compact packing and travel
- Maintenance-free; no lubrication needed
- Individual parts are mechanically fixed together with no welding done on any part of the unit
- All the components are assembled with special joints and high grade stainless steel screws
- Lock and drag knobs allow for greater comfort and more controlled pan and tilt
- All machine grade Aluminium construction with no plastic or rubber that can break or deteriorate
- All knobs are captive, so nothing can get lost
Double PanoHead Specifications
- Finish : Aluminium
- Weight : 1.65 kg
- Size : 23 x 17 x 6 cm