The Acratech Panoramic Head is designed as a multi-row panoramic head and it also works well as a long lens head.
The large degree scale on the tilt axis and the adjustable zero pointer on the pan axis make multi-row panoramics very quick and easy.
The indexable locking lever quick release rotates in 90˚ degree increments so you can attach a camera body or a long lens with a tripod collar directly to the head.
Many photographers use the Panoramic Head with the levelling base, ‘L’ Bracket and Nodal Rail.
Panoramic Head Features:
- Designed to work as a multi-row panoramic head and as a long lens head.
- Will solidly support 600mm f4.0 lenses.
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head.
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Large 18mm (.708”) bullseye level
- Fully adjustable tension control.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodised finish.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Indexable locking lever quick release clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments.